Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:24 am
by Guest
Weedguru Sensei wrote: I doubt girls would be impressed by it

spitting=hottt

ehhhhhhhhhh
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:12 am
by Cheeba
Smoking weed or cigs makes my mouth just go all watery its not even saliva with bubbles in and shit, just clear watery.. stuff. I HAVE TO spit when that happens.
LOL
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:40 am
by LazyDawg
if ur couffing, pass it........ no bogarting
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:06 am
by qwertyuiop
I dont spit usually, and i dont think weed has any affect on how much you spit. its just habitual i think
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:51 pm
by dubers
i spit alot more when ive had a smoke but i dont do it infront of people unless i really need to and even then i'll go outside or into the bathroom and spit in the toilet or something. smoking causes phlem to build up and you dont really want that to buiold up too much as it can cause lung infections and stuff.
better out than in!
coughing is smoking related but not particulary weed related.