Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:57 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
skarry wrote:man-do-i-like-pink-milk
Way to bump a 4 1/2 month old thread -

Image

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:31 pm
by skarry
np just trying to start conversation why ppl always wanna start something

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 am
by katielovesbud
I think its funny as hell, it wont hurt the cowss and they dont give a shit anyways.. lol, its the asshole who got you busted is all that would care, and MAN they would be PISSES off. Funny as hell. great stunt, stoner :idea: :stoned2: :stoned2:

Re:

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:26 pm
by Gorecore
Weedguru Sensei wrote:
Way to bump a 4 1/2 month old thread
katielovesbud wrote:I think its funny as hell, it wont hurt the cowss and they dont give a shit anyways.. lol, its the asshole who got you busted is all that would care, and MAN they would be PISSES off. Funny as hell. great stunt, stoner
Way to bump a 5 year old thread. :D

(way to add to a 5 year old thread, Gore) :lol:

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 am
by katielovesbud
So??????? i thought it was funny as hell, like something I'd do... It deserved the recognition, lol :roll: :stoned2:

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 pm
by Weedguru Higher
We have no choice but to bump old threads....there's nothing else :?

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 am
by katielovesbud
Weedguru Higher wrote:We have no choice but to bump old threads....there's nothing else :?
what the hell is bumping mean andshy do ya when irs funny :flip: :stoned2:

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Bumping is when you post in an old topic....doing so 'bumps' it back up to the top of list. Generally, in a forum it's rather frowned upon...cept here we sorta have no choice, there's nothing but old threads left

Is english your mother tongue Katie? Hmmm?

Image

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 am
by andriaSRH
katielovesbud wrote:So??????? i thought it was funny as hell, like something I'd do... It deserved the recognition, lol :roll: :stoned2:
For someone who is claims to be super high all the time and you sure aren't super chill imo.

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 am
by katielovesbud
andriaSRH wrote:
katielovesbud wrote:So??????? i thought it was funny as hell, like something I'd do... It deserved the recognition, lol :roll: :stoned2:
For someone who is claims to be super high all the time and you sure aren't super chill imo.
Jesus///I never claimed to be super high all the time and Im pretty chilled except when I make the mstake of postin

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:05 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Now, now guys....

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 pm
by wgToonces
Katie is english your first language and what age are you ? We want to get to know a bit more about ya! :P

Re: Don't spray paint cows pink

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm
by andriaSRH
katielovesbud wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:
katielovesbud wrote:So??????? i thought it was funny as hell, like something I'd do... It deserved the recognition, lol :roll: :stoned2:
For someone who is claims to be super high all the time and you sure aren't super chill imo.
Jesus///I never claimed to be super high all the time and Im pretty chilled except when I make the mstake of postin
O...that's my bad then. So how often do you get stoned and what else are you doing on top of it? Just wondering. Don't really understand what you mean by "I'm pretty chilled except when I make the mistake of posting." Why do you post then...?
No one here is getting on your case, we just want to know what you're deal is. I am actually really happy another chick posts on here, I just want to know your story..cuz you said you were 27 and in law school (right?) but you sometimes act like type like a 13 year old and appear to have the attitude of one.

We're all here to have a good time..just like you.