The best place to hide weed.

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

I have these big random speakers that don't work way up high on a shelve in my room, so I just cut right along the side of them a little bit so I can stash my weed in there. It works so well. I can hide about 6 grams in each and my parents would never think of looking in there. I guess the only thing I have to worry about is them deciding to throw them out some day :lol:
<- Hail to the mighty Carrot Pipe! 100% Environmently friendly!
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

Post by Saucy »

Yo have smoked yourself retarded
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

You havn't smoked enough, Saucy.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

I am a star wars collector and I have this big micro machines death star
:P i can hide a whole shit load of tree in there. my pipe I just snuggly fit in a drawer
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

i just put everything in an ice cream box and shove it on the self in my room. however, a neat place to stash small amounts of weed, up to 1oz i'd say - is in the expansion pack of a ps2. simply remove the opening and shove your stash in there. it's really good and the fan at the back of the ps2 keeps your stash aired and healthy.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Bljudson
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Post by Bljudson »

wrap it in a plastic bag, cut a whole in the insulation in ur attic, and theyll never find it :D
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I hid weed in my sock once while I was being pulled over by the cops. I had just barely finished smoking a joint and then i see the cherries behind me. Had no time to do anything other than stuff it down my sock, tried to get it into my boot but couldn't, woulda been to apparent I was leaning over hiding something. Well, to make a long story short they were arresting me on suspicion of having commited a crime. They frisked me and their hand went right over the weed bag along with two caps and they didn't even feel it. I was freaking nervous. Was sure they was gonna bust me for it. They dragged me down to the station for 4 hours interogation, and finally understood it wasn't me. They kept asking why I was acting so strange and nervous. Ha, at one point I was half tempted to blurt out why you dumb fucks I am stoned and I have 3 grams of weed and two grams of oil in my sock, isn't that enough reason to be nervous? Of course I was just plain lucky and got some dumb cops or something, this usually is the worst hiding spot. First place they look.
Image
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Back of ps2, where modem should go. Stash there, pure blind spot. Even the smartest of parents will not find your green there my friends.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

in a bag of incense..... if you've got enough incense.... its completely hidden and the smell is obviously masked....
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

^^ Except the ones that look on websites like this to check! :shock: :D
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

cainedtom wrote:^^ Except the ones that look on websites like this to check! :shock: :D
:shock: Parents can do that? :shock:










:lol:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I dont have to hide much but..

If you got speakers you dont use anymore or anything. Even boombox speakers. Unscrew them, Take anything in the way out but leave the speaker intact and everything in tact on the outside. Than leave them out like normal and all youd have to do is put one screw in so to get your stash one screw and your safe.
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

hidin it in your parents room? good plan if u aint got bastards of parents like mine who look through their shit regularly, i have no idea why either.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

hiding in parents room is actually a good idea. It is the last place they would think to look. Like hiding out at a cop station when they looking for you. I did that once when I was younger, it was great cause the station is like at the top of a knoll, and I could see them roaming through the village with their big ass spot lights. I just camped out behind the station for a few hours, till they got tired of looking for me. never got caught.
Image
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

BurningBud wrote:Back of ps2, where modem should go. Stash there, pure blind spot. Even the smartest of parents will not find your green there my friends.
genious ive done that
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users