Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:32 pm
by greenleafe
i have a poster on my ceiling and i let it hang a bit and put all my shit in there form black and milds so weed and papers and im little pipe can go there also ifound it by mistake my friend threw some thing up there and he was liek that would be the best stash spot and it has been ever since

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:48 am
by Tha Cunnysmythe
I keep it in the snap compartment of my saxophone case. I haven't played in 3 years; nobody's looking in there...

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:38 pm
by weed_smokin_chick
i hide mine in the expansion bay in the back of my PS2, no one would ever think to look there.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:06 pm
by Wickerman2k
PS2 Expansion bay definately the safest place!
Been smokin weed since i was 12 and no ones ever looked in there.
Why the fuck would they. its proper safe.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:13 pm
by Basher
mines in my Printer sorta like when u open it up to change the ink box it's off to the side so it dosent get colored :?

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:05 pm
by Collins Boy
I have this thing that looks like a book but when you open it it has a lock and key to it. put it on my shelf in my room and nobody knows any different :D :twisted:

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:15 pm
by Funk Doctor
Stash place? Hmmm... coffee table :D

Re: i keep...

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:07 pm
by Zen
I3luntoLoGisT wrote:i keep my shit in my pocket so its easily accesible.
I hear ya bro! I always carry my weed right next to my wallet haha. Although that dries it out to fast so I'm going to go about a way of making a Humadore for my ganj.

peace

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:14 pm
by pandemonic
Cigarboxes always do nice, but from whom are you guys trying to hide it anyway? from the cops or ur parents?
In here cops ain't a problem and my parents know I smoke anyway, not agreeing with it though, but i dont have to worry they'll be searching my stuff anyway so I usualy put it in my walllet.

I once used one of those coca cola cans you can buy at the candystore and fill with sweets then reclose it. No one will ever know.:)