stash places
Moderator: Moderators
- greenleafe
- Casual toker

- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:44 am
- Location: MA, STATES
- Contact:
-
Tha Cunnysmythe
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:35 am
- Location: Birmingham, UK
- Contact:
-
weed_smokin_chick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
- Contact:
- Wickerman2k
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:51 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
- Basher
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:03 am
- Location: UsA
- Contact:
mines in my Printer sorta like when u open it up to change the ink box it's off to the side so it dosent get colored 
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/aznlilboo/aaaawes1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.youricons.com/buddy-icons/louisiana-state01.gif[/img] [img]http://www.youricons.com/buddy-icons/louisiana-state02.gif[/img]
- Collins Boy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:55 pm
- Location: Salford Manchester England
- Contact:
I have this thing that looks like a book but when you open it it has a lock and key to it. put it on my shelf in my room and nobody knows any different

It must be bud, buuud bud, ding ding!
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d89/carlito177/Spliff2.jpg[/img] LOL show how long i not been on this pic its about 5 yrs old LMAO
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d89/carlito177/Spliff2.jpg[/img] LOL show how long i not been on this pic its about 5 yrs old LMAO
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Re: i keep...
I hear ya bro! I always carry my weed right next to my wallet haha. Although that dries it out to fast so I'm going to go about a way of making a Humadore for my ganj.I3luntoLoGisT wrote:i keep my shit in my pocket so its easily accesible.
peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
- pandemonic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:34 pm
- Contact:
Cigarboxes always do nice, but from whom are you guys trying to hide it anyway? from the cops or ur parents?
In here cops ain't a problem and my parents know I smoke anyway, not agreeing with it though, but i dont have to worry they'll be searching my stuff anyway so I usualy put it in my walllet.
I once used one of those coca cola cans you can buy at the candystore and fill with sweets then reclose it. No one will ever know.
In here cops ain't a problem and my parents know I smoke anyway, not agreeing with it though, but i dont have to worry they'll be searching my stuff anyway so I usualy put it in my walllet.
I once used one of those coca cola cans you can buy at the candystore and fill with sweets then reclose it. No one will ever know.
Chaos Theocrate...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users