Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:37 pm
by djjj128
clashcityrocker wrote:What the hell is the deal with THC pills lately? THEY DON'T GET YOU HIGH

They don't exist yet...

Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:11 pm
by weedguru tom
yes they do, there called 'delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol`
Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:57 pm
by Propaganda
No.. they're called Marinol..
Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:47 pm
by Astro_MTL
Ye the social factor... nothing better then sittin in the parc blastin some bob and sparkin up with ur best friend as im gonna do tonite HEHEHEH.
I also find eating bud or THC pills are a waste... u dont get the taste or smell...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:51 pm
by GodHand Kronix
You know what? Life is short and pointless anyways, so the number one way I'd want to go would be smoking all the fucking way.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:58 am
by JoYnT

nothing more to add
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:28 am
by TheNthDimension
lol. Smoking's way more fun - I do it to get stoned, but eating a THC pill (assuming it does get you high) doesn't seem nearly as much fun and its definitely less of a social experience. Besides which, I enjoy rolling. It's a fine art.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:16 pm
by djjj128
GodHand Kronix wrote:You know what? Life is short and pointless anyways, so the number one way I'd want to go would be smoking all the fucking way.
You couldn't have put that a better way. That's what I feel.