In The Bible....
Moderator: Moderators
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
auto
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Albany, NY
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
k, this thread just took a turn off topic... I think....
Anyways, I'm just gonna get techinical with you all for a second... A drug, by definition is any substance that has an effect upon your body. Weed is obviously a drug, but according to the proper deffinition of "drug", osygen is a drug as well as food and water, coffee, sugar, spices (nutmeg is a hallucinogen).... And the Lord doesn't saying nothing about not being alowed to consume these everyday things.... So really we're not defiling our bodily temples, we're finding tranquility through means which "God" has provided us...
But that's totally not what I believe in, I'm just sayin, since this topic is about weed and the bible blah blah blah
peace
Anyways, I'm just gonna get techinical with you all for a second... A drug, by definition is any substance that has an effect upon your body. Weed is obviously a drug, but according to the proper deffinition of "drug", osygen is a drug as well as food and water, coffee, sugar, spices (nutmeg is a hallucinogen).... And the Lord doesn't saying nothing about not being alowed to consume these everyday things.... So really we're not defiling our bodily temples, we're finding tranquility through means which "God" has provided us...
But that's totally not what I believe in, I'm just sayin, since this topic is about weed and the bible blah blah blah
peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users