Page 2 of 3
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:51 am
by Azim
yeah thats basically the same for me.
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:28 pm
by Caro
heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:18 am
by the mac
yeah you say your burnt out.. thats wut we say here..
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:30 am
by Skwerl_Butt
Yeah, "Burning Out" is what i say or "I ain't high anymore"
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:47 am
by ermitonto
I call it "dammit I wish I weren't so damn poor or I'd have more weed".
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:30 am
by Bleeding Impulse
I usually just say "grounded".
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:22 am
by ABSENT MINDED
coming down
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:46 am
by Sparky
yeah i sayin im burnin out i was thinkin of a new one, like "Fading in" cuz your slowly fading in to your normal state, aint high no more whenh ur high its like ur out of this world and shit, yeah man, fading in and burnin out..word.........MARIJUANA
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:48 pm
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Weedguru Caro wrote:heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
UVE NEVER HEARD THESE AND U CALL URSELF A WEEDGURU.
JUST PLAYIN U KNOE I LUV YA BUT I CALL IT "REALITY"....(YAWNS)....BORING....
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:50 pm
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Weedguru Caro wrote:heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
UVE NEVER HEARD THESE AND U CALL URSELF A WEEDGURU.
JUST PLAYIN U KNOE I LUV YA BUT I CALL IT "REALITY"....(YAWNS)....BORING....
SEEING AS HOW IVE BEEN IN REALITY 4 3 2 2 DAYS NOW I MEAN FOR THREE TO TWO DAYS CUZ I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR SUM.
IM STARTING TO FEEL WEIRD
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:04 am
by weedguru tom
caps lock luver
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:07 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Buuuurnt out, coming down, or faded.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:23 am
by Sparky
tom wrote:caps lock luver
i second that.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:59 am
by Tarential
weedguru higher wrote:Comin' down is what ya call it.
Yeah thats what we call it here. Not just from weed, though, from any drugs cept alcohol.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:12 am
by Sparky
lol yeah alchohol is just "hangover" or "aww damn man, fuck, i was drinkin" oh and draggin ya feet on ya floor as u collapse on ur bed