what do you call it when you come off a high?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah thats basically the same for me.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yeah you say your burnt out.. thats wut we say here..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Yeah, "Burning Out" is what i say or "I ain't high anymore"
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
ermitonto
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Post by ermitonto »

I call it "dammit I wish I weren't so damn poor or I'd have more weed".
"You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand your right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders except those you choose to accept and live by." -- Kottonmouth Kings
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I usually just say "grounded".
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
ABSENT MINDED
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:51 pm
Contact:

Post by ABSENT MINDED »

coming down
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yeah i sayin im burnin out i was thinkin of a new one, like "Fading in" cuz your slowly fading in to your normal state, aint high no more whenh ur high its like ur out of this world and shit, yeah man, fading in and burnin out..word.........MARIJUANA
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

Weedguru Caro wrote:heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
UVE NEVER HEARD THESE AND U CALL URSELF A WEEDGURU.
JUST PLAYIN U KNOE I LUV YA BUT I CALL IT "REALITY"....(YAWNS)....BORING....
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

Weedguru Caro wrote:heh - old topic are hilarious. I've never heard anything but burning out or coming down, you guys? It doesn't much matter in my world - I call it sleep, too.
UVE NEVER HEARD THESE AND U CALL URSELF A WEEDGURU.
JUST PLAYIN U KNOE I LUV YA BUT I CALL IT "REALITY"....(YAWNS)....BORING....
SEEING AS HOW IVE BEEN IN REALITY 4 3 2 2 DAYS NOW I MEAN FOR THREE TO TWO DAYS CUZ I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR SUM.
IM STARTING TO FEEL WEIRD
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

caps lock luver
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Buuuurnt out, coming down, or faded.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

tom wrote:caps lock luver
i second that.
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

weedguru higher wrote:Comin' down is what ya call it.
Yeah thats what we call it here. Not just from weed, though, from any drugs cept alcohol.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol yeah alchohol is just "hangover" or "aww damn man, fuck, i was drinkin" oh and draggin ya feet on ya floor as u collapse on ur bed
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users