Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:26 pm
by belgianwaffle
heh, i just set up accounts, it's nice and easy to just go to the screen to lock it till i get back heh
still waiting for those test results though
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:36 pm
by herbal stu
lol I'd switch user accounts to the login screen but as I posted around the place its a Micropot Ganja Edition login and anyhoo I got 2 bitch ass big weed posters in ma room anyway and I also told em I signed a petition to free this weed cafe owner who got busted!!
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:00 am
by belgianwaffle
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:49 am
by herbal stu
viewtopic.php?t=7714&highlight=
There think thats it. anyhoo yeah if my rents dont realise I toke yet they stoopid I dropped enuf hint bombs!
Posted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:52 am
by not so new kid
a little off topic but i might be gettin a job at some old people home and i think they give those saliva swab tests... how long does it take to pass one of those without drinking mass amounts of water cause no matter wat i do i can never remember to keep drinking unless its an emergency

Posted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:12 am
by belgianwaffle
well, you only need to drink water, if at all, at the last minute. since THC is not water soluble, drinking lots of water doesn't get it out any faster, it will dilute the sample though so drinking right before the test helps a bit . . . only way i know to get it out, since it's stored in fat cells is either mask it with some product, or exercise/sweat a lot. . . i believe i read that thc is soluble in alcohol but i don't think you'd be alive after drinking the amount you'd need to clean your system
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:21 pm
by artemis_likes_weed
ok my friend had same dilema. Well he drank about 5 gallons of water and ran a few miles then passed the test. I dont know if he telling my shit but ive heard other people doing it to.