Apology for the cat thing.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Jada Spic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Jada Spic »

I wanna apologise too, Caro sent me the most threatning message and I dont want it to ever happen again

Sorry Caro, and anyone else who was offended by my post.
"it takes one person to fuck me but an entire army to take me down! JU FUCKIN MARICONS! JU NEED A FUCKIN ARMY TO TAKE ME! UH!!"
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Hahahahahahahahahaha look @ em all.. snappin under the preasure hahaha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:Its over now. Full stop, underlined.
I agree. The apologies are made, beating a cat's ass with a book may be a hard thing to forgive (I like cats personally, mine sleeps on my bed at night), but let's not start persecuting each other for it. If you hear of him doing it again, then you can ban him.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:Will everyone just stop trying to be so politically correct and apologetic. It happened, the people involved have been warned and/or punished. Its over now. Full stop, underlined.
yeah dude no need to apologies for my pictyres neither I did that and suffered the consequences. To be honest the cats next door repeatedly comin over onto our backyard and shitting all over the place when I had little brothers around I could pikced the cats up by thjeir tails and thrown em into next week as well as almost getting to the point after threatening the owner to keep em away and him not doing so using my trusty air rifle. I still dont like cats people believe they are pets but really they are their own masters come and go when they please only let you pet them when they want and all you do is feed them. Now unlike dogs!! They are true friends and pets and dont go shitting on neighbours gardens! In case you didnt notice I still dont like cats very much. I can stand them when at Kubas house cos he has one but apart from that unless I'm visiting someone I shouldnt have to put up with them in or on my own property :D
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Irrylath
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by Irrylath »

dog people :roll:

I'll try to stay civil here, but don't push me.

If anyone needs any advice on cats or cat behavior (and dogs too)
just shoot me a PM...it's my speciality :)

I can be as bad as Caro on this subject....
maybe that's why we're friends
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

I like dogs and cats both, but people who love one and hate the other piss me off to no end.
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

My cat is a huge asshole. It doesn't bother me because I've had her ever since she was born, but when friends come over she hisses and bites and claws.

Still don't beat it senselessly though =/
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:21 am
Contact:

Post by God »

ZxIverson wrote:Still don't beat it senselessly though =/
maybe you should. teach that little fucker a lesson..

lmfao i'm just kidding, don't do that.
Last edited by God on Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Beldin wrote:I like dogs and cats both, but people who love one and hate the other piss me off to no end.
shame :roll: :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users