i thought we were talkin` about tobacco. how strangetankooo1 wrote:exactlyWhy is it that you people always think you need something to mix with your weed? Just SMOKE THE WEED.
and tom,he said weed bro, not hash..try smokin` hash in a joint with out tobacco, ill tell you one thing there will be 1 person laughin`, me at your stupid ass haha
BAN CIGS, Legalize Marijuana!
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
Sovetskeey
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Contact:
You've got my vote. In Canada it's a small fine for under 30g's but it needs to be fully legal. Don't think it'll be happening in the next like 3 years with all those conservatives in the government. That's the only reason I like the liberals is 'cuz they like weed.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
boondox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
- Location: usa
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
You obviously don't know many dutch people then mate, as a good 60% of the population don't smoke weed.Stoned_Assassin wrote:I agree, I mean, look at the dutch; they've got one of the lowest crime rates in the EU, and i dont know a *single* dutch person who doesnt smoke weed.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Midnight this is all a lie wrote:Not true, they fucked my lungs.Mac Dre wrote:just leave my darts out of itlol they aint done shit to you.
no YOUR smoked fuked ur lungs
fuckin smokes.. i cant quit.. ive tried..
Edit: Caro, @ one time i could have quit.. but i smoked em too long.. i cant quit now.. uwere right.. and they are fukin up my lungs!!!! il lbe smokin for live i bet... Fukin Smokes!
oh well they feel good
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Mac Dre wrote:oh well they feel good
LoL in a my lungs hurt after a blaze down sorta way.. or a i cant run more then 25 seconds without weezing.. or a my heart/lungs hurt after walkin up big hills.. hahahha Feel Good is right.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
God damn mac you're only fifteen!!!! Believe me you still have time, and you better do it now because if you don't stop soon you'll die in pain, anger and regrets.Mac Dre wrote:
fuckin smokes.. i cant quit.. ive tried..
Edit: Caro, @ one time i could have quit.. but i smoked em too long.. i cant quit now.. uwere right.. and they are fukin up my lungs!!!! il lbe smokin for live i bet... Fukin Smokes!
Your chance is there , take it. Be smart.
-
Guest
i think he;s sixteen
but yeah can totally still quit. I am going to use the winter as a natural way to quit smoking cus it's way too fucking cold to stand out on a corner shivering for a silly litle cig. Thank god weed doesn't smell that bad and I can smoke it in my room
but chicka's really right, yaint too old lol... It just takes willpower..
I really don't understand why cigs are still legal.. it just doesn't make sense. We go through all these big precautions to prevent deaths every year in every other aspect yet we can't keep the biggest killer off the shelf.
But sumtimes they are tasty and bring back a little buzz n ease stress a lot.
Fuckin cigarettes! I QUIT NOW! ggonna go take a nap bye
but yeah can totally still quit. I am going to use the winter as a natural way to quit smoking cus it's way too fucking cold to stand out on a corner shivering for a silly litle cig. Thank god weed doesn't smell that bad and I can smoke it in my room
but chicka's really right, yaint too old lol... It just takes willpower..
I really don't understand why cigs are still legal.. it just doesn't make sense. We go through all these big precautions to prevent deaths every year in every other aspect yet we can't keep the biggest killer off the shelf.
But sumtimes they are tasty and bring back a little buzz n ease stress a lot.
Fuckin cigarettes! I QUIT NOW! ggonna go take a nap bye
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
It's never to late to quit, i smoked cigarettes for 4 years then about 2 months ago i decided to stop and i aint smoked since. It's the hardest thing i've ever had to do in my life, but if you got the strength of character you can do it.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Cigarettes are not cool man I run a lot and I also smoke weed every day. Well Heres the story I usually run about 45 min 3 days a week and lift the other 4. Well about a week ago i went to a party and smoked liked six cigarettes well the next day during running i could only go for 30 min. However if i smoke dope the day before it doesnt seem to affect my running. Weird huh.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users