Headed into the courtroom tomorrow for truancy...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

stnoed wrote:narcolepsia is when you fall asleep randomly, whenever your body decides to. you dont get tired; you just drop and fall right asleep.
stnoed wrote:i learned it in school, and excessive daytime sleepiness is one of the symptoms
stnoed wrote:dont argue with me, i know what im talking about.
Obviously not.
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

Oh, and besides you disagreeing with yourself about the tired thing, keep this in mind:
"Typically, the patient's knees buckle and may give way upon laughing, elation, surprise or anger. In other typical cataplectic attacks the head may drop or the jaw may become slack. In severe cases, the patient might fall down and become completely paralyzed for a few seconds to several minutes. Reflexes are abolished during the attack."

I am now very nearly 100% convinced that you learned about narcolepsy from a movie (and we all know which one, too). In most cases, people don't fall asleep at random times. As a matter of fact, only "In severe cases" the patient "might fall down and become paralyzed for a few seconds."
User avatar
God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:21 am
Contact:

Post by God »

Everyone. Stop being mean.

Showed up at the juve courthouse at 12:30.. We were there until FIVE THIRTY. I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF. All these stupid ignorant bastards had their cell phones on audio, they were supposed to be on silent. There was this girl looked to be about 17 who had 3 fucking kids running around practically killing eachother. One was pushing the stroller with a baby in it.. another was in front of the stroller. that was got ran over by the stroller and its teeth hit the stone floor. morons. i wanted to say something, but i didn't.. i wanted to say something to the phone people, but i didn't.. correction.. I WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE THERE.

the judge didn't really give a flying fuck about anything. she basically said the law's the law. you gotta obey it. if you don't start getting to school (WHICH IS NOT IN MY POWER WITH THESE ASSTASTIC DOCTORS) then were gonna homeschool you and you'll stay on probation till you graduate.. (1 school year and 9 weeks)...(fuck that)..

they have me on truancy probation now, which basically means if i'm 1 second late for school which makes me tardy, or i'm unexcusedly absent, then i'm fired. (i gotta do the at-home bullshit)

sorry if this is hard to read, or i seem angry. the only reason i'd seem angry is probably because of the fact that I'M FRIKKIN ANGRY. the judge isn't programmed to care about any of the peoples' actual problems. that's why i hate US law sooo much. that's the glory of it. they don't have to care. as far as they could give a shit, the law's the law, and if you don't obey it then you're fired and you get the chair. (yeah..exxageration..you'll live)

grrr.. how'm i sposed to get up at 5:30 in the morning when i'm not getting to sleep until 5:00 due to anxious anticipation and too much thinking while i'm laying in bed. gah, i'm done for now.
flynn

Post by flynn »

that sucks bro i hope things work out.....

sorry to switch back but tom mild forms of depression can also make you very tired. i have this problem at the moment, as well as being mildly obsessive compulsive so i can relate. just to clear up a few things too...i doubt tom's girl friend had narcolepsy, it is a rare condition and is rarely presents as mild symptoms. if she had it she'd know about it. if she has had full blood counts and blood indices performed and they came up clear then it must be something else. mild depression would be my guess as symptoms include irregular sleep patterns and lack of motivation....but hey i'm not a doctor but i seriously think she should look into it......let us know how things go mate (Y)
User avatar
phoenix_winter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:08 am
Contact:

Post by phoenix_winter »

just go to bed early man...thats it

nearly evryone has a problem with getting up in the morning, you just have to deal with it dont you?

youve just got into the habit of thinking....'fuck it, i havent been on time 4 ages...so wats the diffrence wether im on time today??

i know....ive been there, the condition ur after is called lazyness
User avatar
phoenix_winter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:08 am
Contact:

Post by phoenix_winter »

sorry ive just reread my post.....sounds abit harsh

still tru tho....

and as for being depressed....i can also gurantee that alot of people are going thru depression at the moment, if theyv been to the docters or not.
youve just got to change your lifestyle abit and plan ahead....thats pulled me out of the hole i used to be in........

and i know im defeating the purpose of this website :roll:

but try and give up weed for a couple of weeks...heh...i lasted three days... but it still helped bucket loads
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

i got expelled from school for saying stupid slut. theyre making me finish from home but they dont give a shit about me at all.i am in all AP classes and i need to be there for lectures and to take notes but i cant, this shits so FUCKIN FUCKED UP IM FUCKEN PISSED
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Re: Headed into the courtroom tomorrow for truancy...

Post by jonny cockeral »

God wrote:Tomorrow at about 1:00PM or something, I'm schedules to be in court, involving truancy. I've been having alot of problems getting up in the mornings for school. I think something is seriously wrong. Everyone else seems to think I'm lazy and I just don't care.

I do care. I'm not lazy. I actually like the idea of being at school and getting my work done, and having the feeling at the end of the day that lets you think to yourself "Ah, that wasn't so bad.." I just literally cannot get up.. I've tried alarms.. My mom claims to wake me up every morning, but I'm not conscious enough to think about what I'm doing to be able to get up out of the bed.

I haven't been on time for school in weeks, but when I do get up, I get a shower and head right to school.. Even if I only make it for a couple of hours a day, to me, that's better than nothing.

I'm on schedule not to graduate on time with the rest of my class. I feel like such an idiot. I'm trying my best, but It's not even good enough for me.

Does anyone know what they do your first time in court for this? My brother either got a warning, or some sort of discipline from the law. Also, if anyone knows of anything that might help me get up in the mornings, I'd appreciate it. I'm not awake enough to make decisions, and my mom says I swing at her in my sleep. I feel bad.
this is what happens here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nort ... 600927.stm
check it out
Cameron.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

just smite them with your godlike powers. Shazam!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users