Congrats tom

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Thanks my friend but I in no rush and I believe the moment should kept with tom and sensei let me just say I happy just helpin people as is so long as I am helpful and wanted round here life couldnt be sweeter :)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Congrats mate, have fun deleting random posts. :lol:
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Hmm.. I was about to look at the topic "just got my salvia" and I couldn't access it ,said "Fatal Error Getting User Info!"
What the hek?
User avatar
Owen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Owen »

Chicka wrote:Hmm.. I was about to look at the topic "just got my salvia" and I couldn't access it ,said "Fatal Error Getting User Info!"
What the hek?
yeah i got that 2 :( i dunno wot 2 do either
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

some user signed up and every post they make will now block access due to the error happened with spectas girl when she signed up first time
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Tom is a Mod , Woo Hoo Well done son.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

well done bro keep up the good work lol :D :D :D
HERBING IT 24/7
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

Hmm.. I was about to look at the topic "just got my salvia" and I couldn't access it ,said "Fatal Error Getting User Info!"
What the hek?

As Stu says, it was a users name including an apostrophy - I have changed the name and this topic can now be viewed
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users