Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:03 pm
by big rob
whats wrong with stella by the way?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:55 am
by Weedguru Anex
It makes you a lager drinker and thats bad. Plus it's like fizzy gnats piss so it is. I only drink ale. :?

No beard though.


Not that I couldn't like.

You know if I wanted to. I shave ok,I shave!




I cud if I really wanted to. I could do anything but I'm not going to I'm going till live in never never land forever with Tink and Wendy oh crap I think I did that thing it says not to do in the thing about forgetting what you were talking about oh well. Errm... Seek peace and ye shall... errr... ..... ..../edges sideways......errrr......./Runs away.
Sorry, I'm just really fucked and can't sleep.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:58 am
by The Venal Marijuana God
why? is it night in wherever your from? im in australia and its 12 midday oh and im new to these forums and nice to meet you all.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:02 am
by Weedguru Anex
It's about 1am here. Your on the other side of the world! HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

sorry. I'm just off to bed now anyway....

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:10 am
by The Venal Marijuana God
"SEE YA!" *shouting* can you hear me all the way over there in england? :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:16 am
by big rob
but stella tastes better than wothingtons or boddingtons or any of that shit. i once had tetleys but never again.

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:18 pm
by Weedguru Anex
Well that stuff isn't ale is it. It's just cream flow crap, half way between lager and bitter. Yuk

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:53 am
by Boman
Hey, I bought a 1/2 quarter of Salvia and we smoked it through a pipe. I did get a bit buzzed, but it was a headache and the comedown really burns you out.

Never tried the ball under the tongue way of doing it...Still have a bunch left, maybe one day when I'm craving the real herb..

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:37 am
by ROCCO69
:wink: never heard of this stuff but i do remember back in 92 hippy hermans(a one stop cannabis shop) was selling this legal stuff that looked and smelled like pot pourrie

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:32 pm
by username
It took me 5 times before it worked, but when Salvia really works, it's incredible. And once you learn how it will always work. It's very much worth it. It worked for me with 5x extract smoked through a piece. Just 3 or 4 hits held in long. I could mentally transform my body into anything. It's not as great as shrooms or anything but my exploration of Salvia is only beggining.