Cotton Mouth

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Happyhour420 wrote:Gum usually works for me.
aghhhh hate minty chewing gum, especially extra chewing gum after youve smoked it makes your mouth feel well wierd like a mild burning sensation :shock:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

lol that reminds me of last saturday i mean. the one before the last saturday.. when i was rocked.. chewed a piece of gum till it just like.. ungumified and went fucked up.. hahaha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
abstoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:36 pm
Location: ohio
Contact:

lol that reminds me of last saturday i mean. the one before

Post by abstoner »

ha that happens to me all the time. i have to chew gum in the mornin so my breath doesnt smell like bud. its always fallin apart.
this bud's for you!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yeah but i chewed the fuck outa mine cuz i was rocked on e
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
StonerChick420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Massach....I duno how to spell it!
Contact:

Cotton mouth does suck

Post by StonerChick420 »

the first time I ever got cotton mouth I yelled "My mouth is falling apart" thats what it felt like from the inside like my mouth was melting away and huge chunks of it were coming off...needless to say it sucked :evil: cotton mouth is evil!!!!!!
I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned~Nirvana
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Cotton mouth is easily cured by a carbonated beverage of your choice... I like Sprite and Mountain Dew, Sierra mist, etc etc. Also tea, water and lemonade are always good....
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
StonerChick420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Massach....I duno how to spell it!
Contact:

Thank you

Post by StonerChick420 »

thank you now will I no longer suffer from coton mouth
I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned~Nirvana
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Kool-aid!! Usually works for me, and its cheap too :P
Stin Man
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:53 am
Contact:

Post by Stin Man »

think i might try beer
as well as the other suggestions
buckets are the shit
Donnie Darko
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 8:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Donnie Darko »

One thing that I use which is also handy if you're not at home or don't have access to a drink just bring a pack of mints, I don't like Gum much but a few mints (usually polo) always cures cotton mouth for me, sometimes faster than drinking something would do it.
Chronic is the best medicine....
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

if water cant fix a dry mouth, wtf i dont understand i just get lots n force it down my throat, covers all the inside of my mouth n throat always gets rid of kottonmouth istantly
flynn

Post by flynn »

toast man!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users