Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:44 pm
by Dubious Dimebag
Definately an awesome flick. I like the majority of Johnny Depp films, he's a pretty good actor. This one is weird though. I tried watching this movie on a couple hits of acid before and I found it hard to sit there and watch it all the way through.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:55 pm
by its_ready
ahhhhhhhhhhhh dont stop bats

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:37 pm
by weedguru tom
what about the fuckin` golf shoes..

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:54 pm
by Sammy
Want a Beer?
No.
How bout some ether?
What?!
Nevermind...

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:02 am
by cutthecashflow
Ether scene is crazy. Anyone ever tried it? I wouldnt want to.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:29 pm
by Gorecore
I would love to try ether. Seems like an out of body experience, according to Depp's description in the movie.

"You can watch yourself behaving in this manner, but you can't do anything about it".

Fear and Loathing is easily in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:09 am
by Kegan
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls." -Duke

^What I based my Christmas list off of this year.

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:52 am
by Iknowpplz
Seriously one of the best movies in my book, Im also reading it at the moment which the movie is based off of almost word for word. Aside from a bald jonny depp the movie is fuckin amazing. Supposedly the author made it into an metaphore of American downfall in the Nixon age I beileve. but the movie itself is about a reporter and his 'attorney' which gives him truely amazing advice :wink: and they must do a report about a Navada bike race but they have a lot of side tracks.

Book says its Non-Fiction/Juornalism... Is it a true story?