Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:36 am
by eazeyo
samick electric, crestwood acoustic.

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:36 am
by flynn
stompy wrote:i just thought it might be cool, more range. half the time im playing in drop D tuning anyways, i just thought it would be cool to have that extra string plus head and munky in korn both have 7 strings, so i cant realy play anything by that band
you still can, just put fatter strings on your 6 and use a drop a tuning...not exactly what they use but you can get it to siund the same, you'll just have trouble with high notes but if your playing koRn you have no need for them :wink:

All your guitars pale against mine....

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:50 am
by dirkph
I got a metallic blue Parker Fly Classic...I've tried them all, peeps, and this guitar is the best in the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe a custom-made Parker Fly...hehe.

[/img]

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:02 pm
by flynn
i just got my fender cleaned up and serviced....oooohoooo baby!