kxbabe wrote:aww thanks i was winning hun way ahead actually but alot of new members joined half way though then chikas votes just rised personnaly i think thier was a lot of cheating going on
So what now, I cheat? That's pretty weird hearing you saying that.
But whatever,
I'm ready 24/7 for a restart, and I also tought that the new members thing was really weird.
...
Alright let's restart if I don't deserve this miss WG contest i'd rather not have it! I'm being serious! I'm a little sick of that cheating crap, so let's end this for good. Funk Doc here's your time to pronounce yourself if you gonna host it again!
Nah Chicka I dont believe you rigged it at all new members prob joined to be able to vote but not necisserily rigged new members just visitors to site that felt compelled to. I voted kx btw if u wanted to kno cos she looks so elegant in the pic submitted to vote on. Chicka you earned it full stop and to be honet I dont think kx is saying you personally cheated just that one guy may have wanted you to win so much he signed up a lot and if you can get to somebody like that then u sure as hell deserve it!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Herbal $tu wrote:I dont think kx is saying you personally cheated just that one guy may have wanted you to win so much he signed up a lot and if you can get to somebody like that then u sure as hell deserve it!!
I don't like that idea either. I'd rather want to restart to be honest.
I was saying the exact same thing stu has said not tha u cheated chicka i dont think u would do tha hun i meant tha sumone else was making different accounts and and voting over again for both of us coz every time u got a vote i got one too
thiers no need to restart the comp i no u won it fair an sqare however u spell it lol but u are only 15 so u shouldnt of entered anyways
And i still think caro should be miss wg only to the fact tha she gets on with everyone on hear
well, if it does come down to a vote again, you got my vote kxbabe =) anyone who plays with motobikes and 4x4ing owns, especially if shes fucking gorgeous =) and really.... to me.... a handfull is perfect as far as boobie sizes go, anymore then that is dangerous
rrrrrrr thanks mate lol i love 4x4 specially landrovers we have a laugh in then when we go out its boss getting stuck an tha but sumtimes its boring havin to wait for sumone to winch ya out but ya just get stoned while ya waiting lol as for bikes i dont half miss me kx i gutted i had to sell it specially tha their road legall over hear i could of inported it over with me but then id have to do a test i couldnt be arsed coz the drivers r mad hear anyway lol
aww thats too bad, i dont know too much about bikes.. yet, but i just got a job at a motorcycle chopshop, tearin engines and the likes outa bikes, so hopefully ill get one of my own one of these days... for now i just gotta do 4x4 which is fun as FUCK we got mountains up here in colorado so we 4x4 through like 3 feet of snow and over frozen lakes and rivers and shit.. its so much fun
omfg i emergrated to colorado in 1999 but my mum hated it so we had to come back home,
i loved it though the rocky mountins was tops i went fishing thier an we broke down for 8 hours lol it was scary i did noffin but look for black bears lol
all my mum was saying all day was if ya see one play dead haha it was so funny its good though the way its hot but thiers snow too
hmm... you got AIM or anything like that? it would be kinda cool to see what someone from europe or austrailia or somthing has to say about my state lol