Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:13 am
by Luke
serious wtf? why would you smoke a quarter ounce just to get stoned?

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:43 am
by flynn
shit weed

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:05 pm
by weedguru tom
too much ;/

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:13 am
by Shinebox
im a light weight, a couple hits, suck it down into the lungs and hold it there for a while and im good.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:20 am
by Moke-A-Mole
Thats the same with me, but I have a high meabolism, so it wares out faster, which sucks

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:11 pm
by 2high2move
I really don't know how much it takes me to get stoned because I usually just keep on smoking until i cant see and/or walk.

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:43 am
by flynn
2high2move wrote:I really don't know how much it takes me to get stoned because I usually just keep on smoking until i cant see and/or walk.
i like your style