Sports

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

tweedle

Post by tweedle »

football (soccer) stoned is one quality thing, im shit already but when im stoned its an excuse
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

im smokin before music class tomorrow and rite after that i have basketball, ill tell you how it goes.
smokeydabear
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:48 pm
Contact:

soccer

Post by smokeydabear »

me and a bunch of friends got on an indoor soccer team this winter. none of us had ever even played before but thought it looked fun. neway we got blazed before every game. drank before some of them. did terrible only won one game but it was deff a good time. lots of laughing. the greatest thing about it was that our jerseys were tye dye
smokey
Hardy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
Location: Montreal, Qc
Contact:

Post by Hardy »

played baseball stoned about.. 5-6 times last summer..

Lets say, I wasnt hitting all year, I play a game stoned (playoffs) I get a triple, and next thing you know I hit .500 in the last 5 games


hurray for weed :twisted:
saucemasterflex..ette
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:53 pm
Location: B.C.
Contact:

Post by saucemasterflex..ette »

horseback riding stoned is hella fun :lol:
Random Stoner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 2:28 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Random Stoner »

Im good at basketball when im stoned.
[img]http://www.pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/rammstein/041_24_006.jpg[/img]
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

Yea....dont do any sort of sports...i dont even like walking to the end of the hall stoned...however, playing an instrument is really awesome!
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I play sports stoned. Like soccor and football... volleyball... Not on a team, just with friends..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Yeah not so good when playing competitavely, but very fun when just joking around with friends.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Iggy115
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 pm
Location: Long Island
Contact:

Post by Iggy115 »

screw moving guys i just wanna chill when im stoned

maybe on coke i could get hyped up and do stuff but definitely not on weed for me
I <3 Alice Dee (haha silly street names)


There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production...
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
BongoBass420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:43 am
Contact:

Post by BongoBass420 »

i scored 48 points in a basketball game that i forgot i had to play at after smoking 3 bowls of some good skunk
nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Post by nixon »

I skateboard and doing it stoned doesn't have much effect on me. I figure out some awesome lines when I'm wasted, can never remember them the next day however ;<
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users