What would you like to be called on the board? You can call me susan if it makes you happy.
Male or female? Male
Location: England. I would say where but you won't have heard of it. Near London.
Favorite movies: Scarface no question. Friday's a close second though.
Favorite fast food chain: Papa John's Pizza
Bad Habits: I'm lazy, really lazy.
Favorite quote: It's in my sig i think.
What you like best about yourself: I don't judge people on appearances. Too many people round my area are too superficial.
Pet Peeves: People takling down to me, i can't stand it when someone acts like they're better than me.
Pets? Not a big animal fan.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Christina Aguilera. Do i need a reason?
Your number 1 priority is: Making maximum money with minimum effort.
A short term goal of yours is: Make a bacon sandwich.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: In a hot european country with my mates starting up a nightclub.







