PMSL =Pissing My self Laughing
Moderator: Moderators
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Caro and everyone else who mentioned the old one to two words posts of messenger type conversations I am as much to blame as kx as I kinda pr0omoted it the other day when me kx and eazeyo were like talkin to each other non stop
sowee but couldnt help it!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Cool girl - thanks for not getting mad with me. I had about 4 hours of sleep last night so I apologize if you felt harshed in any way by my post.
But one thing I forgot to say: "myself" is only one word, so that may explain why no one understood pMSl.
But one thing I forgot to say: "myself" is only one word, so that may explain why no one understood pMSl.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I thought pmsl was summut to do with pmt first time I saw it 
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
yer we all got kinda rapped up on posting the other night it sorta turned into a chat sowy
Nar i wouldnt get mad at ya hun everyone has their own opinion plus iam easy going things like tha dont get me mad i just laugh m off
Must be "myself" thats the paart i didnt get when i first heard it blame msn lol
Too tom well how do i stop the tread?
haha sstu pmt
Nar i wouldnt get mad at ya hun everyone has their own opinion plus iam easy going things like tha dont get me mad i just laugh m off
Must be "myself" thats the paart i didnt get when i first heard it blame msn lol
Too tom well how do i stop the tread?
haha sstu pmt
Burn rubber not ya sole !!
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Weedguru Caro wrote:It's not that which is annoying, it's the complete and utter disregard for space here. It's called an edit button, use it. One and two word posts are not really encouraged here, as GirlSetsFire mentioned. Also, if you're having a several page conversation with someone else, it is considerate not to include your humongous sig pic with every single post.
Yeah Caro is right, I had read about the one-post rule before.
One Word Posts
Not recommended - if you dont have anything useful to say, then dont say anything. Each post uses bandwidth up, and as most of you are aware - bandwidth (traffic allowance) is in short supply here at Weedguru.
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
-
Shredd
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
- Location: Gotham City
- Contact:
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
now shredd, thats what we're talking about here, that was just plain unesessary. why? and dont just say "oh, i was stoned" cause even stoned people can think of something to say. even if it is a little wierd. still better than "blah blah blah blah blah" as an entire post.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users