Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:28 am
by Shredd
i dont know about that chicka
step down

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:30 am
by Sammy
for WG members I'd probly mail out O's for $100, considering I'd be taking the risk and paying shipping fee's. And $100 is a more than descent price, as I know most you Americans are paying for $200 your currency!


BWAHAHAHHAHAA!
I'm gettin' a webcam tomrrow so u foo's can watch how much weed i smoke lol, so cheap cant stop smoking :!: :!: :)

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:31 am
by 4*20
100$... CAN or US?

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:32 am
by Sammy
can

add me to msn if u interested : kyleterry20@hotmail.com

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:32 am
by Shredd
thats like 90 us or whatever

edit: sammy do you have aim, i wanted to see your art, you never responeded in another thread
edit 2: no msn here

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:11 am
by clashcityrocker
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:26 am
by Sammy
paypal is coo ;]

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:38 am
by GodHand Kronix
Yeah Sam $100 for an ounce is still pretty good for me, I usually pay $140.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:54 am
by clashcityrocker
w00t I'ma git some WEEEED

But seriously, can you really mail weed through the mail from one country to another?

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:31 am
by Shredd
exactly what i wanna know

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:07 am
by bleh
Hey Sammy, how much would an ounce cost if all ya had to do was drive to surrey? Just want to know so I can keep it in mind, ya know 8)

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:39 pm
by Sammy
uhhh, $140 ish, or u could make the 20-30 min trip to white rock and take it for $100 ;)