almost got caught..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

I can run faster scared than any pig can angry :lol:
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I know my suburb and I have a knack of finding places to go noone else can, I'll take my chances running. Plus, If I do get caught I'll just say I didn't know it was the police, because here they have to announce who they are, although they never do.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

haha annouce who they are? wtf

i woulda just ran, jumped over the hood and booked it.. i know my way around these parts. id just jump fences till the fucker died of exhaustion..

then.. i would also die of exhaustion but i wouldnt be in shit by no fuckin pigs.. i wouldnt stop running until the fatass tackled me.. and then he would check me and find i didnt have shit and id say i thought there was some kids bother me and i thought thats who he was and that he was gunna jump me.. then id run away again hahahah
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

i dunno it wasnt old fat cops. they were 2 cops like mid 20s
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

stnoed wrote:i dunno it wasnt old fat cops. they were 2 cops like mid 20s
Well shit, that changes everything, suppose you did pretty much the best thing to do in that scenario
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

I still would have ran. Its too heat we dont take chances lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i woulda run like a mother fucker haha
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

seriously, there was no way we were getting away. canal on left and right side, and cop cars in back and in front. im glad nobody ran because then i would have to follow.. i guess.. actually i wouldnt follow. and a good thing too because im slow. because im a stoner.. i can only run like 20 feet before i run out of breath
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Its just fun running, and if you no you can out pace one person in your group then its ok :wink: Nah if you are with people you know might get caught it isnt fair :roll:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users