heh

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

That reminds me where di I put my ciggies :P

brb
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Replace it with w33d :wink:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

nah I like my cigs almost as much as me weed but I tryin my best to keep it to 3-5 ciggies a day!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

aw

Post by kxbabe »

awwww i hate smokin ciggies
Only do it when i got no weed :(
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

ahhh i had something really really important to say. And now i've forgotten. I hate it when this happens. Actually.. it might not have been important.. I'm assuming it was though cos i forgot it! :roll:
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

pmsl hehe
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Well im stopping smoking anything for two weeks. I havent had a J or anything since Saturday evening and I dont feel a craving for a cig. All my mates smoke at lunch and im not tempted in the slightest. I hate the things guess the cravings are more phycological (meh dnt no how to spell that :oops: ) than physical.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

i've been smoking cigs on and off for 2 years, haven't had a craving yet ( at least not that i can tell ). not sure what it is, but i just don't get'em. maybe has somethign to do with my ability to tune just about anything out (i'm a pretty spacey fellow). i'm gonna *kinda* quit now, maybe one or two a week, when i got no weed. just something to fill in for what i'd be missing.
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

Tip for trying to quit:


Whenever you have a craving, just tell yourself you don't smoke.

i know; sounds ridiculous... but try it
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

lol thats what i do 'i dont smoke ANYTHING' maybe thats why i dont get cravings i deno....
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ive been smoking for about 6 and a bit years i think, dont sound bad, butim only 19
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lol I been smokin cigs for 5 years and me weed for 1...2...3... 4 yeah thats it 4 years :D sorry had to count on me fingers!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users