Aww, they make me feel a weirdy in the morning, and i get flashbacks for the rest of the day. I don'tMidnight_Toker69 wrote:I love nightmares!
whos got a good weed dream??? anyone
Moderator: Moderators
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
Totally unrelated to weed, last night i had a fuckin crazy dream.
I walked downstairs and saw an intruder stealing shit in my house and heard him say "not much here" then i closed the door to that room started freaking out and ran to the kitchen, where he was waiting with a pistol. He shot me once in the chest, i fell to the ground, right next to the refrigerator, i remember the exact spot, and after the thud, he shot me again in the head. I saw blood everywhere.
Then I immediately woke up, at 7:30 right when I had to for school, so i didnt sleep again and it was fresher in my mind than any dream I have ever had. I remember it like a real memory, like a picture in my mind.
It was so damn clear, not foggy like most of my dreams. Really weird.
I walked downstairs and saw an intruder stealing shit in my house and heard him say "not much here" then i closed the door to that room started freaking out and ran to the kitchen, where he was waiting with a pistol. He shot me once in the chest, i fell to the ground, right next to the refrigerator, i remember the exact spot, and after the thud, he shot me again in the head. I saw blood everywhere.
Then I immediately woke up, at 7:30 right when I had to for school, so i didnt sleep again and it was fresher in my mind than any dream I have ever had. I remember it like a real memory, like a picture in my mind.
It was so damn clear, not foggy like most of my dreams. Really weird.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- endo_spark
- Bonghead

- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
- Location: Southside,TX
- Contact:
i got one, dont know if its a dream or not but it only happens sometimes when i go to bed fucking stoned.
Its fuckin weird its like im paralyzed and shit. Im perfectly aware of whats going on and shit but i cant move att all and i have to labor my breathing, and it still feels like im not getting any oxygen. one time i was having this dream and my mom walked into my room. it was like 7 in the morning. i remember she told me she asked me if i ws gonna go to work and i said yes, but i couldnt move or anything
its happened like twice already.
Its fuckin weird its like im paralyzed and shit. Im perfectly aware of whats going on and shit but i cant move att all and i have to labor my breathing, and it still feels like im not getting any oxygen. one time i was having this dream and my mom walked into my room. it was like 7 in the morning. i remember she told me she asked me if i ws gonna go to work and i said yes, but i couldnt move or anything
its happened like twice already.
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
-
Thug Angel 17
- Casual toker

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:13 pm
- Location: no where land
- Contact:
shit
i had a dream the other night that it waz holloween and me and my homiez where trickorweeding. all the old folks was givin us sacks and shit. then later on my puppy doja turned in to a dealer puppy and he was makin mad bank for us!!! i wish that shit would come tru aw well i can make my own chopz and get my own money.
Stonerz never die they just burn out.
Keep it on the Green!!!
[img]http://www.mercury.walagata.com/_thumbs/100_dezy_23997587375.jpg[/img]
Keep it on the Green!!!
[img]http://www.mercury.walagata.com/_thumbs/100_dezy_23997587375.jpg[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
What so u not scared of nightmares cos u wake up all sweaty? U sure its a nightmare??Midnight_Toker69 wrote:Awwh, that sukz. I don't get scared of nightmares, like I'll wake up all sweaty or whatever, but like, I'm not scared of them later on in the day, I'll just laugh about em.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users