Page 2 of 3

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:39 am
by the mac
Then we wait for Midnight this is all a lie :P

Caro can come over and make a video @ my place :wink: then we could smoke the night away.. Amongst other things.. haha

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:41 am
by Tarential
I'm closer.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:43 am
by the mac
:evil: haha I knew you were going to say that too. lol

But she could take the ferry from seattle right onto the island 8) haha less of a ride for her.. well less of a car ride.. :roll:

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:43 am
by Tarential
Yeah lol longer ferry ride, and more expensive.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:46 am
by the mac
Fine. You win. :cry: :cry: *runs away girlishly* :wink:

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:49 am
by Tarential
Hey, if you want, we can let Caro decide. Caro?

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:51 am
by the mac
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. Lets Not. :P

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:52 am
by Tarential
lmao

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:14 am
by Midnight_Toker69
mkamyszek wrote:Then we wait for Midnight this is all a lie :P
Haha...if u guys want me to make one sometime, I will. What would ya want me to do in it? (nothing sick/dirty btw haha..) I can't blaze up in my room tho, but I will go on stoned (show what I'll be smokin, then go outside n toke up..) I dunno, lol

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:48 am
by Tlicious
Tarential wrote:Hey, if you want, we can let Caro decide. Caro?

:mrgreen: <-----------Thinks this is funny

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:50 am
by GodHand Kronix
I think Caro's gonna walk down to Florida to light up with me, then walk back to Seattle or wherever the hell... :lol: yeah right

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:42 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
Walk?????

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:31 pm
by herbal stu
dude I mean its quite obvious once I win the lottery (yeah pipe dream I know) that I am gonna buy me a jet and come pick all u weedguru dudes up and go get high as high as the plane can be and maybe if people hit i8t off join the mile high club wile they at it :P

I mean how high is that!

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:53 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
hmmm post idea..thanx $tu..hahaha

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:18 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
That would be sick, owning a private jet just ot hotbox and have mad parties.