first time gettin high off somethin

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Jice,
I don't need to look at your location to tell this kid-is-a-virgin, /
please quit rap now cause your scriptures-are-hurtin, /
My lines are like blades cause they'll rip-you-for-certain/
And I'll have you 'runnin for cover' like when a missle-reverses/
With that weak verse i already left you dead-with-my-check-in /
But I'll still have you 'catchin a slug' like a lead-interception, /
Son ya girls mouth is where my testicals-restin /
Cause you 'display fake punches' like professional-wrestling/
I'll make you bleed-whore, you couldnt 'equip shells' livin by the sea-shore, /
Sucka runnin from me will only make ya feet-sore,/
Best believe a defeat when my heat-pours, /
And you couldnt have 'bomb flow' lacin the sea-floors wit c-4's/

Stop trying to get with me like it's a first date/
Your the one that's easy to use so welcome to date rape/
You're not morbid, you sound bored and unavailable to courage/
Here's the mic,/
This the last time you speak.... so enjoy it./
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users