Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:02 am
by Skwerl_Butt
I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:10 am
by Tarential
Skwerl_Butt wrote:I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food

Wise choice.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:36 am
by weedguru tom
smart move kid
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:11 am
by GodHand Kronix
One time...I have never found anything special just laying around for me to take in my life.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:16 am
by the mac
hahaha the best pasrt was that You jumped into a dumpster for NO apperant reason. talk about dirtballs.
i found a car once, it was just sitting there on the street. lucky find! haha im just playing, But i did find a wallet once had 240 dollars, and a cops badge in it

i took the money and my friend i was with threw into in the pond we were walkin around.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:58 pm
by Zer0orDie
Kronix wrote:ZeroorDie, the Sports Authority next to the Edison Mall? Because if so, I'm gonna have to go down there sometime!
yea the 1 next to the mall. just look in the dumpster and ul find a bunch of stuff.
my dad just came home 2nite with 2 sony vcr's and a sony dvd player never been used. he works on houses and he said he was throwing stuff in the dumpster but who knows. maybe he stole em.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:56 pm
by herbal stu
Skwerl_Butt wrote:I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food

u shoulda sold the crack to some loser for a dirt cheap price he couldnt say no too bought ya food and maybe some weed too
