nuthing better than free merchandice

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food :wink:
Wise choice.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

smart move kid
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

One time...I have never found anything special just laying around for me to take in my life.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hahaha the best pasrt was that You jumped into a dumpster for NO apperant reason. talk about dirtballs.

i found a car once, it was just sitting there on the street. lucky find! haha im just playing, But i did find a wallet once had 240 dollars, and a cops badge in it :? i took the money and my friend i was with threw into in the pond we were walkin around.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Zer0orDie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Zer0orDie »

Kronix wrote:ZeroorDie, the Sports Authority next to the Edison Mall? Because if so, I'm gonna have to go down there sometime!
yea the 1 next to the mall. just look in the dumpster and ul find a bunch of stuff.

my dad just came home 2nite with 2 sony vcr's and a sony dvd player never been used. he works on houses and he said he was throwing stuff in the dumpster but who knows. maybe he stole em.
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/jointgal3th.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:I fount a doller on the floor once and it was rolled up with crack in it..I just threw the crack away and bought me some food :wink:
u shoulda sold the crack to some loser for a dirt cheap price he couldnt say no too bought ya food and maybe some weed too :D
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users