Adderall
Moderator: Moderators
- Nasty Pants McGee
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:48 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
- belgianwaffle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
- Contact:
- StickyHeds
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: TheHotBox
- Contact:
I can only give you the info for 30's because thats all I take and for those if you snort it you will feel the effects within 5 minutes and it will last strong about 8 hours. If you just pop it then you will feel the effects in about 25 minutes and it will last at a medium level all day. I pop em before school at about 6:45 and that shit is still hittin me at 8 o clock at night
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
- JoeNashville
- Casual toker

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:22 pm
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
hey i tak the 20 mg tabs every day because i have ADD im not hooked what soever i just know whether or not i have taken it that day because i can tell if im motivated or not adderall= motivation in a pill. HOLY CRAP DUDE I HAVE AN IDEA HOW TO STOP THE MUNCHIES ok when i dont take my adderall one day and go somewhere i just keep eating but if i take one i get to a point where i can stop hmm i wonder if i take one then half an hour later go get high if it will stop the munchies im gonna experiment and then tell you guys if it worked or not. 
- shloobie?
- Casual toker

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:47 am
- Location: U.S
- Contact:
my bro has ADD and ADHD and shit so he has Adderall, but the smaller ones like 10mg i think anyway, im depressed and my parents pissed me off and i found these in my bros room and took one. I didnt think anything was gonna happen cuz i didnt know u could trip on adderall but then i felt pretty good stuff, though it took me forever to get to sleep that night i was feelin good.
i just had another about an hour ago so i feel good although it makes you grind your teeth
it sorta helps me with my depression, but my parents wont get me any drugs for that
i just had another about an hour ago so i feel good although it makes you grind your teeth
- Intoxic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:45 am
- Location: I forget.......
- Contact:
UH OH!shloobie? wrote:my bro has ADD and ADHD and shit so he has Adderall, but the smaller ones like 10mg i think anyway, im depressed and my parents pissed me off and i found these in my bros room and took one, im only 14 so a small one worked. I didnt think anything was gonna happen cuz i didnt know u could trip on adderall but then i felt pretty good stuff, though it took me forever to get to sleep that night i was feelin good.
i just had another about an hour ago so i feel good although it makes you grind your teethit sorta helps me with my depression, but my parents wont get me any drugs for that
weed
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
i did that same thing on my first time but i took 80mg holy fuck i was stupid, i was up for a long fucking time and then i had to go to work for like 10 hours and holy shit did it suck, was well motivated tho, very talkative, and i think i just about chewed a hole through my cheek im pretty blitzed right now ill try to fix this lasterIntoxic wrote:UH OH!shloobie? wrote:my bro has ADD and ADHD and shit so he has Adderall, but the smaller ones like 10mg i think anyway, im depressed and my parents pissed me off and i found these in my bros room and took one, im only 14 so a small one worked. I didnt think anything was gonna happen cuz i didnt know u could trip on adderall but then i felt pretty good stuff, though it took me forever to get to sleep that night i was feelin good.
i just had another about an hour ago so i feel good although it makes you grind your teethit sorta helps me with my depression, but my parents wont get me any drugs for that
i didnt know how much to take to get high. A few minuets ago, i took 60mg of adderal, and i could have gotten high on 10?! this is gonna be one strange night.
-
shoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 283
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: wherever theres weed for the smoking
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Yeah dude this post is old, Adderall shit is not good really, Some days im feinin for some addy, they make me depressed I guess you could say, just really make me lose my temper fast, and chew on shit, and makes me stay up for a long ass time, and the only part that sucks about them is they make my stomach feel really shitty after a while..
Oh yeah, one time I snorted about 60-80mgs and it made the whole side of my face numb, that was pretty cool tho
Adderall is stupid as fuck, but I cant stop myself sometimes
Oh yeah, one time I snorted about 60-80mgs and it made the whole side of my face numb, that was pretty cool tho
Adderall is stupid as fuck, but I cant stop myself sometimes
-
Lizard-King
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:14 pm
- Contact:
mixing
can major pain killers and some swigs of wine hurt? I have been taking adderall every weekend for a few, I found some generic vikaden pills and took 3, am I dead?
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
shoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 283
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: wherever theres weed for the smoking
- Contact:
-
Lizard-King
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:14 pm
- Contact:
yeah, if yo dont want to sleep for a solid 24 hours and not feel the effects of being tired or hungry, take around 30-40 mg before u would normally sleep, hey fat-asses, your answer is here! take 20 mg's a day and dont eat a damn thing until your fat is gone
(sorry if I may have offended any obese people, or midgets for that matter)
(sorry if I may have offended any obese people, or midgets for that matter)
-
XxEGeorge27xX
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
- Location: Cleveland
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users