Page 2 of 3

Posted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:39 am
by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Driving high is hella fun, but what isnt when your high?

Posted: Fri May 09, 2003 4:11 pm
by Weedguru Higher
tom wrote:do american cars have a clutch ? liek our english cars werd, im stonned when i take most of my drivin` lessons =] it is fun, but i fergot to put my sdeat belt on werd, this is how ascciedents happern !
Yes, North American cars have a clutch. Well some that is, we also have automatic transmission, which don't have a clutch . I drive a 32 ft with a clutch and love it!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:21 am
by endo_spark
I always drive when I'm high and i drive much better, a lot of people have told me

the reason is that when you're high you get all paranoid and shit and you drive slow everythings in slow motion so youre bound to drive slow too you just gotta not take your eyes off the road dont look at the rear view mirror all the time thinking theres cops chasing you and dont look at the hot chicks it'll just make you forget that you're driving lol

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:06 am
by cronistikz989
Yeah me and my buddy drive stoned all the time, its no different....Youre prolly just trippin over it because you dont do it a lot. Its not as bad as it seems. But you do need to be careful, we almost ran a stoplight with a cop stoped to the left of us.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:26 am
by Daintysquid
I actually drive alot slower and safer when I am stoned.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:47 pm
by captainMorton
Man I had an awsome james bond moment while high in a van.
me, my brother, his girlfreind, her sister, and her cousin were all really high, and we were going to pic up his girlfreinds other sister at an apartment, so we said that me my brother and his girlfreind got in a van, and her sister and cousin got in a SUV and we told them to stay behind but they didnt, soo we started to try and loose them. so we took off down the road and they came after us, so we race through an empty intersection, just before it turns red, so we get away, but then they catch up to us and we take off again ( the streets were empty) and then we go down some random road and whip around some cornners and go back to the exact same intersection that we went in on, and took off to the next set of lights, and we get through as it turns red and they get stuck at it, so we get to the apartment and pulled out some joints, and sparked em, while we basked in our victory

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:43 am
by Splifftastic Space Cadet
i do al the time and i am damn good at it if i say so myself

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:36 pm
by Howl
I love driving stoned. Getting high then getting the munchies, the drive to the store for the munchie food is the best. Feels like forever and its only like 5 minutes. Then the ride back is great because I just can't wait to get into whatever I bought!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:12 pm
by blazedsubaru
I drive stoned ALL the time!
It's not really that bad if you do it a lot, and get lots of practice.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:28 am
by Nick:D
wow.... every1 is pussies lmao.... i went on the highway and i was retarded i couldnt even see straight and i was going like 180 from barrie to toronto lmao... it was fuckin sick lol :D:D:D:D.... i almost hit a car and i got the finger twice and i was snapping back at them but they couldnt hear me.. it was sooo fuckin funny.... my bad bout all that reading u guys have to do im reatarded right now.. i cant stop talking :|:| lol :D

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 am
by Howl
Nick:D wrote:wow.... every1 is pussies lmao.... i went on the highway and i was retarded i couldnt even see straight and i was going like 180 from barrie to toronto lmao... it was fuckin sick lol :D:D:D:D.... i almost hit a car and i got the finger twice and i was snapping back at them but they couldnt hear me.. it was sooo fuckin funny.... my bad bout all that reading u guys have to do im reatarded right now.. i cant stop talking :|:| lol :D
Thats not cool you almost caused crashes, its cool if you can drive stoned and still be safe but other wise your a dumbass to try it.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:23 am
by Princess_Ayana
It depends on the type of Green that i smoke. My usual stuff I can drive with because I'm used to it, so i usually toke up in the car on the way to the train station to school. But one time, my friend gave me some really powerful shit he had grown himself and it took me 45 min. to get to the train station because I couldn't remember where it was and kept making all these crazy wrong turns. I even turned down a one-way street--TWICE! lol. But normally my high driving is wayyyy better than my sober driving.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:09 pm
by Nick:D
ye exactly... my driving is impecable when stoned :D...... and i am a good driver when im blitzed..... i always drive blitzed....... its sooo much fun :).. but i never got into a crash once in the 3 years i've been driving blitzed lol :D

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:34 am
by blazedsubaru
I do the normal stuff like ya know, not opening my eyes enough, keep asking where I am driving to... stuff like that. But that's only because concentrating on the road and the car. I feel like I am racing the other drivers, like a video game even when I am doing the speed limit with the other cars on the road. But it just feels like racing.

Sometimes I get wrapped up in that and forget to make turns, but it's never really that dangerous.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:50 am
by IcIrIs
I never driven when I am totally fucked up, but I have driven high before, it was ok, i just kept staring at the lights of the car ahead of me and trying to keep them the same distance and I did alright.