How Great

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

would be kewl, but it would only stay as a tree for about 20 mins
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:twisted: that it would! but I mean like a HUGE regular size xmas tree
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Oh weedmas tree, oh weedmas tree 8)
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I want a christmas tree like that now, it'd be sweet
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I want a red/white striped bong for christmas :D
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I want for all Evergreen trees to start producing weed, how is that? Then everyone is happy.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
BlondeAmbition
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:02 am
Contact:

Post by BlondeAmbition »

I would cry for an hour I would be so happy, lol.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

No, all trees. There aren't any evergreens around here.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

lol!!.. u would get so left out hahah
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Haha fucking surrounded by evergreens here. They are all over the fucking place. I'd mail you some :P
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

nd they stay green all year round bud 365 days a year
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:nd they stay green all year round bud 365 days a year
Thats right :D Thats why I said evergreens :D
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

that would be one merry christmas.

i know what to ask my parents for this year...
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I could see it
..
"Mom, dont be mad, but all I want for christmas this year is a fat sac of reefer"
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Moke-A-Mole
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:49 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Moke-A-Mole »

hahaha
Tool: Best Band Ever
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users