WHY

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

I just left the work. I'm sure it'll get done at some point. Perhaps if I do it stoned I can find some tenuous link to something I actually know something about and turn it round to that.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I remember when I rolled my first blunt...I did sucjh a great job at it :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users