Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:03 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
Awwh thats so cute! I used to be like that w/ my brother, if I got sick, I'd go puke my guts out, and then crawl in his bed w/ him, or if I got really scared or something. I always tried to be around him cuz I thought he was the best thing in the world, hell, I still think that of him, but now when I'm sick...I don't go into his bed :shock: I just go to sleep on the bathroom floor, lol



And dude...bout u not lockin your door...put it this way...I don't even have a door :? It sukz...I have door beads tho, lol

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:51 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I see two red X's in your sig Skwerl

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:15 pm
by Funk Doctor
My brother is about the most obnoxious piece of shit you can imagine.