MONEY SUCKS!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sp1iff wrote:tell me about it im 15 no job parents dont give me shit for money... it blows
Oh yeah? I'm 17, I got kicked out with virtually no warning, no money, and no job. I'm also in school, trying to pay for that and do well in it at the same time as making enough money to survive and maybe a little fun on the side. YAY.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

well put it that was and i very fortunate but fortunate without money :'(
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Tarential your situation is like my buddy DJ Rar's so I can empathise with u!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Money isn't made out of paper, it's made out of cotton. :P
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

american bills contain cocaine too
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

They made a new $20 bill that changes color when you look at it from different angles...only on a little part of it, I think it changes from peach to blue or something like that and then the rest of it is the traditional greenish color.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Money isn't made out of paper, it's made out of cotton.
I think I know what ur sayin here, Skwerl. Reparations? I think they should be paid to community programs. :P



american bills contain cocaine too
This is true..make a habit of smelling your money and I'm sure some of it is gonna have coke residue on it...because a bill makes such a sanitary snooter.... :roll: :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users