Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:42 am
by clashcityrocker
I have really crappy grades at school, for some of my classes. It's not cause I'm hanging out with friends, in fact I'm an outcast pretty much :roll:

It's probably because I just don't give a fuck and I backtalk the teachers

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:35 pm
by me666420
i got .....

b in spanish

A in pe

B+ in advanced drama

b- in english

b- in science

and an a- in math

3.33 gpa, woo fecking whoooo!

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:42 pm
by Tarential
Advanced Drama lmfao.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:04 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Mid-term report =
86% in science,
72% in history (My teacher hates me so much, I think I should be getting 80+,
68 in math (my worst subject)
and 75% in technology.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:12 pm
by jus_killn_time
im a slackin biatch

3.8 all through high school
2.0 in my senior year

that sucks

Rabbit

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:24 am
by Skwerl_Butt
**Over here 65 is passing**

(I get Science 2nd period and I can hardly make it)
Science 45

Spanish 80

Advanced Acting 90
(yes I also get advanced ACTING)

Math 70
(I hate it)

US History 70

English 75

My average is a 74.29..so I'm good :P ..not that great

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:28 am
by Skwerl_Butt
im a slackin biatch
Yeah..haha..Always in the beggining of every year I'm doing great, then I start slacking and my grades go Kurplunk!!!!!!..I need to stop this shit cuz I'm a junior and am close to college :shock:

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:15 am
by me666420
Tarential Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced Drama lmfao.




Yes, i am in drama and i happen to be more advanced...whats so funny?

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:07 am
by Tarential
haha I'm not gonna continue this line of thought but lets just say I have my own opinions about acting schooling as a whole.