Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:41 am
by th3rdeye
damn....that is FAR

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:44 am
by smoke two joints
its pretty far, yeah but ill be moving to tallahassee in a month

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:45 am
by th3rdeye
Well, we'll keep everything updated until the time comes

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:34 am
by clashcityrocker
I was hoping to find out you did something stupid in real life, like blowing up your dog or accidently threw up on a cops shoes or something...

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:37 am
by th3rdeye
poor dog... :'(

stupid pig <_<

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:59 pm
by smoke two joints
wow big sig

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:49 pm
by Tarential
clashcityrocker wrote:I was hoping to find out you did something stupid in real life, like blowing up your dog or accidently threw up on a cops shoes or something...
Ahaha yeah... stupid cop. I'd like to throw up on a cops shoe, but not because of doing drugs or anything, just because I could.

Claim later I was sick, can't get in trouble really.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:57 pm
by th3rdeye
Heres a fun experience :D : Go up to a cop as ask him if he would like a donut. And be completely straight faced

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:59 pm
by Tarential
anhedonia rhythm wrote:Heres a fun experience :D : Go up to a cop as ask him if he would like a donut. And be completely straight faced
And be completely straight and sober. Don't want to have anything illegal on you or about you at that point.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:59 pm
by th3rdeye
that too

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:00 pm
by Tarential
Or better yet, get one of those legal herb spliffs. Do that to him smokin a j. :)