Good idea or Bad idea?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Doped Up Dan »

lol, i aint gunna take a knife or gun ne way, first of i dunt wanna, if i get stoned, knowing me i'll probably use it, and the smallest knife i have is to big to be concealed, its a 17 inch blade, and its part of my collection, so theres no way in hell would i want blood onit.
but ne-way, i decided to go stoned, every1 else going's to afraid to, so if i get in trouble, they'll help me out, hopefully lol
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

I think you should get super fucked up, go there and drink your ass off.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Here's an idea: go to the club sober, but pretend to be really blazed...and see what happens. That way if shit does happen, you can still defend yourself and you know what to expect if you actually go there high.

God I feel like a genius right now. I hope nobody thought of this already, because then I'd feel dumb.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Just get high and hang out at the club. You probably already went to the club didnt you. And who am i talking to who posted this Ill have to go look......
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Doped Up Dan »

lol, i din go ther in da end, i just stayed home, and stoned along... all alone
but oh well, i've never been ther tho, lol.
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users