Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:32 pm
by cutthecashflow
anhedonia rhythm wrote:with Bush leading it, how can it NOT be fucked up. Arnold for president :P

yea right fuck america, BC here I come!
Especially with Bush running the country. I never really got mad when Clinton was in he was at least half smart.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:03 am
by endo_spark
I was looking to movwe to BC, because one of my mom's cousins lives there. Around how much would an apartment cost monthly for rent?

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:41 am
by Tarential
$450 - $650

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:42 am
by Tarential
2 Bedroom Apartment here $650 and I split rent with a room-mate so I only pay $325.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:51 pm
by Luke
dude thats great, im not the only american who wants NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING SHIT THIS COUNTRY IS DOING fuck it im out. im getting tired of shit in my house, living in canada would be sweet. Both rent and weed prices in BC seem like heaven man.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:05 pm
by Bleeding Impulse
I don't think I could ever move out of the town I live in. It's weird, I used to want to get out of here so bad, but now It's become home. All my friends are here. If I did move out of this town though it would definitly be to another country.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:09 am
by Tarential
The apartment isn't much, mind, its 2 bedrooms, and then an adjoined kitchen/main living area. Small bedrooms too. And one washroom naturally.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:05 am
by GodHand Kronix
Sammy wrote:Unemployment rate in canada dropped from 8% to 6.2 this year, meaning another 64,000 jobs were created :) I love living here in B.C, cops are pretty lenient about weed, its decriminilized now and they got bigger things to worry about anyways so Ive been smoking it with random strangers on the street in Vancouver and nobody has a problem with it.
Seriously it's been decriminalized? Damn, I know where I'm moving when I move out of here :D I would love meeting up with some of you B.C. tokers a few years from now and sharing a fat ounce :twisted:

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:31 am
by SirSmokesAlot
I wouldnt suggest moving to ontario as the standard of living is extremely high[quote]

what do u mean man?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:42 am
by th3rdeye
As in everything costs more. You have to pay more to live there.

A good example.

Here in PA, the average cashier makes 7 dollars an hour. In california, the average cashier makes 17 dollars an hour, simply because they Cost of Living is so much higher up there.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:32 am
by HaPpY dAzE
Canada is the place, me and my friends smoke everyday at this thing we call an Island and the cops never stop us, it is so fucking amazing :D Being Canadian ROCKS!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:41 am
by Antix
i want to move out exept im 15 and im expected to do well in school and go to a 4 year college :roll: i guess its good in most ways but i just want to relax with friends and i woundt mind having an appt split up for 350 a month

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:00 am
by Weedguru Higher
Tarential wrote:2 Bedroom Apartment here $650 and I split rent with a room-mate so I only pay $325.
2 bedroom apartment here varies between about $375 and $475.....the later being in a 'nice' neighbourhood

cannada

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:26 pm
by me666420
Ha! im hella baked and i saw this post and i was like oh shit ive been planing to move to Canada after i graduate from collage for a long time now. America is really fucked up, lots of the people (or atleast where i live) are assholes, but hey my town is a pretty good weed town filled with stoners so i cant complain to mutch. but yeah Canada is the place for me.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:41 pm
by jus_killn_time
dudes, im seriously considering vancouver, BC. it seems great up there, check it out!

Tokin,
Rabbit