Planning to move to Canada...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:with Bush leading it, how can it NOT be fucked up. Arnold for president :P

yea right fuck america, BC here I come!
Especially with Bush running the country. I never really got mad when Clinton was in he was at least half smart.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

I was looking to movwe to BC, because one of my mom's cousins lives there. Around how much would an apartment cost monthly for rent?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

$450 - $650
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

2 Bedroom Apartment here $650 and I split rent with a room-mate so I only pay $325.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

dude thats great, im not the only american who wants NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING SHIT THIS COUNTRY IS DOING fuck it im out. im getting tired of shit in my house, living in canada would be sweet. Both rent and weed prices in BC seem like heaven man.
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I don't think I could ever move out of the town I live in. It's weird, I used to want to get out of here so bad, but now It's become home. All my friends are here. If I did move out of this town though it would definitly be to another country.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

The apartment isn't much, mind, its 2 bedrooms, and then an adjoined kitchen/main living area. Small bedrooms too. And one washroom naturally.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Sammy wrote:Unemployment rate in canada dropped from 8% to 6.2 this year, meaning another 64,000 jobs were created :) I love living here in B.C, cops are pretty lenient about weed, its decriminilized now and they got bigger things to worry about anyways so Ive been smoking it with random strangers on the street in Vancouver and nobody has a problem with it.
Seriously it's been decriminalized? Damn, I know where I'm moving when I move out of here :D I would love meeting up with some of you B.C. tokers a few years from now and sharing a fat ounce :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
SirSmokesAlot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:58 pm
Contact:

Post by SirSmokesAlot »

I wouldnt suggest moving to ontario as the standard of living is extremely high[quote]

what do u mean man?
You sure I should do this man?
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

As in everything costs more. You have to pay more to live there.

A good example.

Here in PA, the average cashier makes 7 dollars an hour. In california, the average cashier makes 17 dollars an hour, simply because they Cost of Living is so much higher up there.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
HaPpY dAzE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by HaPpY dAzE »

Canada is the place, me and my friends smoke everyday at this thing we call an Island and the cops never stop us, it is so fucking amazing :D Being Canadian ROCKS!!!
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay

[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

i want to move out exept im 15 and im expected to do well in school and go to a 4 year college :roll: i guess its good in most ways but i just want to relax with friends and i woundt mind having an appt split up for 350 a month
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Tarential wrote:2 Bedroom Apartment here $650 and I split rent with a room-mate so I only pay $325.
2 bedroom apartment here varies between about $375 and $475.....the later being in a 'nice' neighbourhood
Image
me666420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
Contact:

cannada

Post by me666420 »

Ha! im hella baked and i saw this post and i was like oh shit ive been planing to move to Canada after i graduate from collage for a long time now. America is really fucked up, lots of the people (or atleast where i live) are assholes, but hey my town is a pretty good weed town filled with stoners so i cant complain to mutch. but yeah Canada is the place for me.
ever damn day i smoke dank, cos i got things on my mind i cant shank
jus_killn_time
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:48 pm
Location: MICHIGAN
Contact:

Post by jus_killn_time »

dudes, im seriously considering vancouver, BC. it seems great up there, check it out!

Tokin,
Rabbit
i think i get along with most anyone. im the most easy goin guy in the world. i love ppl who can match, and i love hotboxin with friends. i have many girlfriends, they are fun. Weed is good to me, i love that too. Thats about it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users