Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:57 pm
by magicmaster141
Speaking of seeds (real ones) how much do you guys pay if you order them?

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:22 am
by cutthecashflow
magicmaster141 wrote:Speaking of seeds (real ones) how much do you guys pay if you order them?
You pay ne where from 25 to 75 dollars for ten of them off the internet. IT may sound bad but these seeds come from the best plants. For example they breed 1000 plants then they take the 50 best from there and breed them and then take half of them and etc. Then they send you the seeds from the best plants. Assuming that if you can get 6 to 8 plants to grow you can easily make up enough cash for what you paid for the seeds.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:30 am
by Skwerl_Butt
Yeah, thas great but I heard it wasn't good to grow the seeds that come in the bags of weed you bought. But I dunno can you?? Cuz if you can I'll be pissed I threw away them seeds I get, they give you headaches!!! :?

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:34 am
by GodHand Kronix
They sure do. One time I packed a bowl while really blazed, oblivious to the fact that there were seeds in the bowl, and they all made little popping noises when they lit the bowl. After that I had a splitting headache

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:35 am
by cutthecashflow
Skwerl_Butt wrote:Yeah, thas great but I heard it wasn't good to grow the seeds that come in the bags of weed you bought. But I dunno can you?? Cuz if you can I'll be pissed I threw away them seeds I get, they give you headaches!!! :?
Yes maam you can grow the seeds that you get in bags. I did it this summer grew some tall ass plants. The quality wastn that good as the ones that you buy offline though and some of them just grew and didnt bud. But its not that much work so just hold on to them and try it out.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:39 am
by Skwerl_Butt
word! thanx..but I actually have NO place to grow it at!!!!! (Damn you Parents!!!!)...

--but if they are able to be grown , why the hell do dealers give them to you? shouldnt they just keep em grow more? :? well, maybe the quality thing stops em.....whatever..I'll jsut buy my weed then..its not like if I CAN grow them anyways :x

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:22 am
by smoke two joints
if you buy seeds offline you'll get black listed, be careful and you CAN grow the seeds that come out of your bags

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:52 pm
by Young One
Skwerl_Butt wrote:word! thanx..but I actually have NO place to grow it at!!!!! (Damn you Parents!!!!)...

--but if they are able to be grown , why the hell do dealers give them to you? shouldnt they just keep em grow more? :? well, maybe the quality thing stops em.....whatever..I'll jsut buy my weed then..its not like if I CAN grow them anyways :x
Profit, And its easier. See if its seedy it adds weight to the sack. So they could hook you up with like say a dime bag and 5 bucks worth of bud and the rest jus seeds and stems and it adds weight on to it. Thats why sensimilla is usually more exspensive.

And its easier, Instead of going thru and cuttin off all the little leaves and shit they leave em on and its easier and adds weight. And to get the seeds out youd pretty much have to break it up, And i know myself wouldnt want a bag already broken up.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:55 pm
by th3rdeye
Also gotta realize that some dealers, get it from their dealers, who get it from their dealers, etc etc. So they might not even look close enough to find seeds, or they themselves may not have room to grow.