Whoa! Dude! Who gave me all the seeds!?!?!!!!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

tom wrote:heres some seeds for bein` eye candy haha
haha! awwh...thanxs :wink:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i swear one day i will have a shoe box full of weed like crammed , and liek i will look at it n smile n shit haha
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.

huh? :?:
User avatar
Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Doped Up Dan »

ok, what the hell are these seeds, i heard sum1 say summat bout buying stuff =/
finaly how do ya get these seeds?
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.

huh? :?:
Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Doped Up Dan wrote:ok, what the hell are these seeds, i heard sum1 say summat bout buying stuff =/
finaly how do ya get these seeds?
Well I believe u get them when u post, like every time or something, not sure. And then ppls can donate them to ya. Then u go up into the shop and buy stuff w/ em :)
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

cutthecashflow wrote:
Midnight_Toker69 wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.

huh? :?:
Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.

Oooooh, cute. I've never bought pot before, and I don't plan on buyin too much of it in the future, I couldn't see myself spendin like...$1000 on weed :shock: haha
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

girls just know how to blow money without guilt haha
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

dude askin about seeds, go to the main forum list and the first one is the FAQ, everything you need to know about seeds is there man ;)
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:
Doped Up Dan wrote:ok, what the hell are these seeds, i heard sum1 say summat bout buying stuff =/
finaly how do ya get these seeds?
Well I believe u get them when u post, like every time or something, not sure. And then ppls can donate them to ya. Then u go up into the shop and buy stuff w/ em :)
for every post you reply to you get one seed and for every post you make you get two seeds. Seeds can also be donated by other members and the more seeds you got the more merchandise you can get from the store.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

found that out your self heh andy
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
Midnight_Toker69 wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.

huh? :?:
Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.

Oooooh, cute. I've never bought pot before, and I don't plan on buyin too much of it in the future, I couldn't see myself spendin like...$1000 on weed :shock: haha
well you buy a pound for nine hundred dollars and you sell each ounce for 100 then you make 500 dollars.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

tom wrote:girls just know how to blow money without guilt haha
Damn straight! haha. But I buy everything w/ my own work money..I don't like other ppls buyin me stuff...so everything from my bed, to my rug, to my entertainment center...I bought myself 8) The only things I didn't buy were 1 of my desks, and my dresser (which I'm buyin a new one..cuz I hate mine, lol)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i can get 25 ounces of weed for £1000, thats umm 700Grams :twisted:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users