Christmas is coming up really soon

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

im not but shit that reminds me i need to buy a half fer xmas to newyears eve, cuz its liek gold dust to get on those days i mean who wants to be phoned up to sell drugs on xmas night or what ever rarw must pull my finger out ;/
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah thats what I like about oil I spend $40 getting two 20 caps, and it'll last me all through the month of December easily. No going back lots.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

tom wrote:im not but shit that reminds me i need to buy a half fer xmas to newyears eve, cuz its liek gold dust to get on those days i mean who wants to be phoned up to sell drugs on xmas night or what ever rarw must pull my finger out ;/
Tom has brought up an excellent point. It is really difficult to score on Xmas day. Make sure you're well-supplied, kids!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Not that you, as the supplier, have any worries :P
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

But yeah hmm I'm gonna see so much of my family at Christmas if I'm not careful I'm gonna have to stop for a while anyways...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

thats weird u put kill switch because when i read "heres a list of the games i want" i was thinking "hmm i want kill switch" then u put it! wow! ne ways silent hill 2 is the best game ever made..thought i oughta add that
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

I don't like Christmas too much...the only part I do like of it is me givin ppls things. I don't like ppls buyin me things that much. The only time I don't mind it quite as much is if I need something, and I don't have alota money at that moment. But mom usually makes me make a list, this yr I could only think of a few things..
-Grand Theft Auto Vice City
-Snowboard
-50-100 pack cd's
-A New outfit (jeans, tee shirt, sweater)
-A couple cd's

And thats all I could think of...I'll get WAY more then that...but thats just general stuff (I've been wanting GTA VC since it came out, snowboard..if I don't get it I'll buy my own, I go threw a 50 pack of cds every month, I need a new outfit, and cds...if I don't get any, I'll jus buy em)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

vice city is a sweet game when ur stoned
Cameron.
User avatar
Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Doped Up Dan »

hmmm,
i normally get more than i ask for, so i try to keep my list to an absolute minimum,
i'm lucky tho, even tho i spend x-mas with my whole family, both my parents are stoners, my brother and nan are to naive to notice, so i dunt havta worry.
this year tho i wanna get:-
-MoH:Breakthrough
-The Rainbow Six: Raven shield expansion pack Athena Sword
-some more mini-disks
thats bout it really, p.s for games, personaly i like action stratedgy when stoned, even though i can never complete the mission, its still a good laugh trying to
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:I don't like Christmas too much...the only part I do like of it is me givin ppls things. I don't like ppls buyin me things that much. The only time I don't mind it quite as much is if I need something, and I don't have alota money at that moment. But mom usually makes me make a list, this yr I could only think of a few things..
-Grand Theft Auto Vice City
-Snowboard
-50-100 pack cd's
-A New outfit (jeans, tee shirt, sweater)
-A couple cd's

And thats all I could think of...I'll get WAY more then that...but thats just general stuff (I've been wanting GTA VC since it came out, snowboard..if I don't get it I'll buy my own, I go threw a 50 pack of cds every month, I need a new outfit, and cds...if I don't get any, I'll jus buy em)
Shit you must got it made. Like out of your list, Say i wanted a snowboard and thats it. If i got one itd be like a 100 dollar one and thats all i got for christmas. We dont get shit over here. Dont have the money. I see my cousin and shit and they spend like 800 dollars on each son for christmas. We get like 100 dollars spent on us. Im not like complainin tho its bettter then nothign jus sayin.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Young One wrote:Shit you must got it made. Like out of your list, Say i wanted a snowboard and thats it. If i got one itd be like a 100 dollar one and thats all i got for christmas. We dont get shit over here. Dont have the money. I see my cousin and shit and they spend like 800 dollars on each son for christmas. We get like 100 dollars spent on us. Im not like complainin tho its bettter then nothign jus sayin.
Meh...my parents DID have quite a bit of money...but then we had a hurricane a few months ago, and it blew down all of our wood lots we owned (my dad has his own forestry operation) and just 1 of them, its about 300-400 acres...90% of the wood was ruined,(not mentioning the other lots we had) so there goes half a mill right now :shock: ....and if we can't pay for it, we lose the house, and i'll be livin w/ my aunt n uncle.
But thats no where near the amt of stuff I usually get, like I remember goin to the mall last yr (mom can't pick out my stuff) and literally just pointing to everything I liked and she'd get it for me for x-mas. Ha. That probably sounds like I'm spoiled...and I probably was, and still am, but I still don't like ppls really buyin me stuff...
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Ouch that sucks.

I'm not a fan of the religious practices for christmas, but there are alot of great memories of it when I was a kid. Plus, presents+ebay = $$ for nug
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Weedguru Caro wrote: hey after thanksgiving I'm going to propose a Weedguru gift exchange. It would be fun and it doesnt cost tooo much to send small packages to others in your country. :D
Oh My Cod!..I swear I was going to propose this a few weeks ago!!! I think its cool..I was actually thinking for a secret santa thing to go on..there should be price limit...like gifts must be no less than 5 dollers! lol.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I really don't look forward for christmas...because every friggin year I'll be forced to go over to my boring grandmother/aunts house and do absolutlely NOTHING but sit there and be friggin bored!!! :x
My parents and family would be broke around that time for spending so much money on others...but then they would spend very little for their own kids. last year they asked me what i wanted..and I told them...and on chrismas day..I was expecting at least some stuff..but I only got a sweater :? ..its sad but its type funny to me.

I swear I wanna toke and spend christmas with my BF
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

yo I'm new, but I still think thats an awesome idea, so I'm all for it. I'll send whoever becomes a better friend a nice custom piece.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users