A Little Request

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

If that caused any offence i do apoligsie , i ment it as a joke..

Actully no i dont really care.....

I had a chuckle
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Caro, I think understand where you're coming from...you being a guru and all..it must be frustrating organizing post topics constantly...but the thing is..is that these forums(I'm High and Generally Chillin) are the most browsed and more people tend to come here rather than the other ones :? and if that's the case, people won't want to post on the other forums because their posts won't get as many replys as it would if it was in I'm High or Generally Chillin. :P
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

ah.. didn't you just make a topic called the Matrix in this message board (generally chillin)?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

leave it out dood, its differnt and plus i dont see a flash forum thread
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

clashcityrocker wrote:ah.. didn't you just make a topic called the Matrix in this message board (generally chillin)?
the meatrix, its a spoof thats funny as hell
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users