new guitar yay!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

while were on the subject, we might as well do it.

those of you who play instruments, what type/types of music do you play?

my band plays heavy metal, but i play anything in a wide spectrum from latin to jazz to rock to hip hop...whatever i feel like playing at the moment
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Image ha if u want better pics let me know, i have tons from our shows
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

When ever I hear a cool riff I like to work it out and if I like the whole song I'll work that out too, don't play anything specifically.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

flynn wrote:
The Joe wrote:That drumset is straight up John Bonham style!

I've played guitar for a long-ass time, I'm not a huge Ibanez fan. Never played the nice ones, though. I'm strictly a Gibson guy.
gibsons are cool but you need to pay a lot to get a good one..........i've modified my ibanez with new pickups and fuckt around with the action a little....sweeeet :D

the epiphone les paul copies are pretty cool as well
Actually yeah, my favorite guitar in my arsenal is this limited edition Epi SG with a Seymour Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge and an Alnico II Pro in the neck. That thing sounds so sweet, I love it.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Wow. These are all so great!..Much love to those of you who play instruments. I want to learn how to play something at least!..and IrishBlazer..your the one on drums right?..I can't see you! lol..can you put up a sound clip from your band? :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah i am skwerl, and were about to record a homemade demo so once thats done itll be goin up on our website and then this one 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Here's an up close one of me at a show at a local coffee bar...I'm trippin off my fuckin ass!! hahaha! like i am now! but yeah theres a better view of me.

Image
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
flynn

Post by flynn »

you look fukt dude
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Dood...that is a weird looking bar...not like ones around here...picture frames and a plant? haha..they'd get busted in no time here
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users