Mooning people form cars

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha i saw on a tv show that these drunk lads did this to a car and the police were called they pulled over the bus and told them off haha mad
User avatar
Howard Marks
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Hemel Hempstead/Canterbury
Contact:

Post by Howard Marks »

reminds me of last year when i was in spain on a year abroad, and my german housemate could not understand why English blokes pulled mooneys, she said that we were famous for it and that german guys/girls never did it.

I then took on the task of getting her best friend (a german guy) to pull a mooney at her, which he did, well funny.

Also, literally a few days after we were talking about mooneys, she asked me if I knew who sang a certain song. I did know, but when I told her she wouldnt believe me cos it turned out to be "Moony" and I'll be loving you, or something like that! It was funny at the time, but suppose u had to be there :wink:
Always buy British. If you can't, just make sure you don't buy French or Belgian!

Creator of 'Miss Weedguru'.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Girls can ALWAYS help it when their thong is showing!!! You can't go saying that, Midnight this is all a lie 69. You know when u wear the low cut pants and thong underwear, you're doing it on purpose. Me, I wear thongs when my pants are tight, but not with lowriders!!! It's all good; just don't try to say it's an accident or you can't help it when you KNOW it's a calculated move. :lol: :wink:
It usually is on accident tho...cuz my shirts a lil short, and ALL my pants...are REALLY low (like i get in shit bout every week cuz their too low). So when I sit down..the triangle of the thong of course is gonna show, and I don't always noticed it until someone pulls on it or watever. And its only rarely that I do it on purpose..haha, only if a hot dude is sittin behind me or next to me :lol: . But I wear thongs or nodda...and I don't wear baggy pants (all of em are skin tight) so...yea, I can't help it too much, unless I wanna fold my thong down, lmao
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users