My own sentiments exactly.mishima_beef wrote:sounds interesting.. so if u dont smoke it what u do?
Legal weed- Salvia
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
- cryptic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 227
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
- Location: nebraska, usa
- Contact:
but you can get the same effects from smoking its just more difficult. i know ppl who have done it a few times and they say a bong is best and you take a huge hit then just hold it in for as long as you can then keep doing that real fast until you feel somethin, and it will come on fast and POWERFUL if youve done it right
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
I've always found the effects aren't the same when its smoked. When its smoked I tend to find the effects are sort of external halloucinations e.g. one trip I had after smoking it was seeing all those green things off the film flubber everywhere.
But when I smoke it I have internal trips, its more like a journey than a trip actually. Kind of hard to describe it.
But when I smoke it I have internal trips, its more like a journey than a trip actually. Kind of hard to describe it.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
sounds very interesting.. would u be able to describe one specific time u took it and how it was and what u journeyed through ur mind?... seems the way u explain it that it is like u can venture into the vaults of ur mind and be wherever u wanna be???... tell me more 
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
-
Andy77
- Bonghead

- Posts: 240
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
- Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
- Contact:
15X strength salvia is awesome
if you bong an amount roughly the size of your finger nail, you trip
and if you close you're eyes you will feel like you're in a different universe
its great
sometimes doesnt work if you are a hardcore stoner but worth a try
but make sure its 15X strength!
if you bong an amount roughly the size of your finger nail, you trip
and if you close you're eyes you will feel like you're in a different universe
its great
sometimes doesnt work if you are a hardcore stoner but worth a try
but make sure its 15X strength!
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
You don't really tend to remember the trips really, just feel really good after them.
What do you mean describe when I did it? I've done it loads of times really, the only ones I really remember was one where I was flying over an ocean that was totally calm toward an amazing sunset. Its a place I've been in a dream a few times but then its always in a storm and the sea is really rough.
The other one wasn't as good but I saw all these green things like off the remake of the film flubber bouncing round the room but in a good way (it sounds like it might be pretty worrying but it was really cool).
What do you mean describe when I did it? I've done it loads of times really, the only ones I really remember was one where I was flying over an ocean that was totally calm toward an amazing sunset. Its a place I've been in a dream a few times but then its always in a storm and the sea is really rough.
The other one wasn't as good but I saw all these green things like off the remake of the film flubber bouncing round the room but in a good way (it sounds like it might be pretty worrying but it was really cool).
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users