Holloween stories

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

It depends on what drugs.

Pot = Sense of humor. Unless you smoked enough to get paranoid, or some flavors just do that kinda thing.

Shrooms = Absolute horror. lol.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Oh God... I watched 28 days later on shrooms, it was the first time i had ever done them and i ate 5grams. I seriously started crying , so bad until this girl who usually looks hot starting telling me to come for a walk with her to sober up, but only made it worse cause the shrooms made her look like a monster.
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

Sammy wrote:Oh God... I watched 28 days later on shrooms, it was the first time i had ever done them and i ate 5grams. I seriously started crying , so bad until this girl who usually looks hot starting telling me to come for a walk with her to sober up, but only made it worse cause the shrooms made her look like a monster.
ahahah I cried the first time I did shrooms too. We were watching Seven and i flipped out when the starving rotten guy lurched up, everything turned purple :shock:
Sailing the TH Sea
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I "cry" every time I do shrooms. Its the psilocybin coming out.

Now, last time I did them, I *actually* cried, as I'm thinking you guys mean.

Shrooms are powerful... you have to respect them.
User avatar
Mud
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 am
Location: Yakivegas, WA
Contact:

Post by Mud »

Me and a freind smoked some oil hash that we've been collectin for a couple months now. That was some strong shit. Good times... :lol:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah apparently you have to have a strong psychology to handle shrooms....i cried my first time, i was playing max payne and i got to the part where hes tripping on valkyr and hes walking on a thin line of blood and all you can hear is the screaming of your baby and your wife crying. OMG it was SO real. NEVER play that game on shrooms. thankfully since then i havent had a single bad trip. smooth sailin :lol:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users